[Elfsea] Another Demo Opportunity in Grand Prairie

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 11:13:58 PDT 2005

Everyone

We have another opportunity for a demo!  This time it is at the Grand Prairie Main Library for the opening ceremonies for the traveling exhibit, Elizabeth I: Ruler and Legend  on June 25th.    This exhibit explores the long life and colorful reign of Queen Elizabeth I .

The exhibit   "Elizabeth I: Ruler and Legend" was organized by the Newberry Library, Chicago, in collaboration with the American Library Association. It is made possible through major grants from the National Endowment for the Humanities, and additional support from the Vance Family Fund and the University of Illinois at Chicago.

At this time, they have specifically asked for dancers and people walking about in costume only. We will perform a few dances, pass out some flyers and such, and then we may leave.  That means we could leave in time to attend the Lindenwood Ball too!

Again, the date will be June 25th from approximately 2:30 -3:30.

If you are interested, please let me know ASAP so that I may get back with the Grand Prairie Library contact.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
Steppes Hospitaler

http://mail.yahoo.com