[Elfsea] July 3rd joint practice

Jeff Turner Jeff at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Sun Jun 26 10:07:58 PDT 2005

Do any of our rapier fighters plan on being at the joint practice on July
3rd?  Some fighters from Rosenfeld are thinking about joining us, but I want
to make sure we have people committed to being there before I tell them to
come ahead...I'd hate for them to make the trip for nothing.

Incidentally, one of the Rosenfelders is Mistress Rhiannon, who can
authorize youth rapier fighters and adults who want to work with youth
fighters.

Valentyn