[Elfsea] fun at Cornation

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Jun 27 17:50:46 PDT 2005

Lady Anne is having entertainment at her vigil. You can sit in on her
 bardic.

I am bringing dice to gamble with. My favorite place to  dice is behind the thrones. If you want to gamble just bring some stuff and find me.  I will be at the vigils. You use ordinary 6-sided die and all the junky jewelry you can find. Part of the gambling is to explain why your bet is worth anything. I have a bunch of things I won off the Queen of Ciad. Old site tokens, broken blades, pretty rocks, broken jewelry.

 Whisk was a favorite in late period. Bridge is the modern form of Whisk. I don't play cards, but  others do. Sometimes people bring chess or backgammon. You can flirt or do  court politics.( one of my favorite,revolution anyone)
 Duchess Willow de Wisp