[Elfsea] Highland Games

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 09:43:18 PDT 2005

This weekend.

Aside from the usual chair, drink, food and something to work on, is there
anything else we need to bring?  I was going to break out the spinning
basket (been a while since I pulled that off the shelf), but is there going
to be an A&S display and if so, should we bring stuff?

I am the one who stays home with the kids whilst the hub gets to go to the
meetings, so I am totally out of the loop.

Medb