[Elfsea] Highland Games

Robin Mitchell-Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Jun 1 12:33:27 PDT 2005

I'll be bringing my spinning wheel, my chair, sunglasses, a hat, a period
thing to drink from, and this year I think I will spin linen for a change. I
will bring along an extra strick in case anybody wants to try it themselves.
I also plan to bring my little red wagon so that we can transport things
back-and-forth easily (like the water coolers).
I plan to be in the shed Friday morning around 9 a.m. so if you can think of
anything that needs to come out please tell the autocrat or whoever's
picking things up.

YIS,
H.Ly. Robin de Shealladh
Chamberlain, Elfsea

Robin Mitchell
Sometimes God calms the storm
and sometimes he allows the storm to rage and calms his child.