[Elfsea] Idea for springfaire next year

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:38:46 PDT 2005

Garb Wars is a Idea of HL Rixande's based on a Meridan event where you
show up with your sewing machine and there is a pile of fabric and you
have the weekend to build garb :)

The Fabric is Mostly Brocade or silks with some modern stuff very
usuable for garb... Most of it Sells for 20$-350$ a yard!

So I think this could be quite a good deal if we could get a tax write
of letter for my company to give these to us!

Cheers,

Seamus