[Elfsea] Looking for Pillows

Daungerous Daungerous at desertdancer.com
Mon Jun 20 23:45:30 PDT 2005

Since HL Brigit is no longer on this list, I think any other messages about this should be sent directly to her.  Her email address is ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com

Thank you,

Daungerous
Pretty is as Pretty does
http://www.desertdancer.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robin Mitchell-Mabry
  To: 'Barony of Elfsea'
  Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 12:14 PM
  Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Looking for Pillows

  I will dump the bag of hafla banners which are in the shed. Maybe the pillow
  CASES are in there, but I think the pillow STUFFINGS may be gone with the
  wind.
  This is an excellent reason for putting your name on your items. That's why
  I like to paint them with the Elfsea logo & coding.
  Maybe what we need is a nametag competition: SCA name, SCA group, mundane
  name, contact information.
  The tag could be like those found on mundane pillows & cushions. "Do not
  remove on pain of ......"

  YIS,
  H.Ly. Robin
  Robin Mitchell
  Sometimes God calms the storm
  and sometimes he allows the storm to rage and calms his child.