[Elfsea] Calling all Cooks! Come out and cook for dinner and a device!

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Sat Jun 11 09:40:14 PDT 2005

Like cooking? Come on out on June 18th for Dinner and Device, and cook with us! Have something Special you want to do? Bring the recipe and the stuff, and we'll play!
OR come out and do BOTH cooking and heraldry!

BUT to the populace: WE NEED A HEAD COUNT!
Please RSVP if you are coming for the day/dinner. Please let us know if there are any special requirements. (ex: I am deathly allergic to mushrooms!)

(Please RSVP to either myself at ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net OR HL Caelin.)

Thank you!
Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
Cooks Guild