[Elfsea] Many Thanks.

Donald McKinney donaldtmckinney at iwon.com
Sun Jun 19 21:37:23 PDT 2005

 Many thanks to all those at Dinner and a Device.  Not only did I get the chance to work out and complete my Device, I also had the chance to meet some of the members of the Cooks Guild. Something that I am looking forward to more in the future. Helping out in the kitchen, still seems natural to me, and may I be of service in the future.... again Thanks...Domnhall(Donald) Also thanks go out to Giliana and Valentyn for a great class.  Thanks also to Caelin and Pyro for letting me help in the Kitchen.  And another thank you to Borek (for helping with my Name and device).  And a last thanks to all of those that I have neglected to mention...
 Domnhall McKinney