[Elfsea] Populace this Friday, June 24th

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Tue Jun 21 08:04:53 PDT 2005

http://www.steppes.org/populace/jun_populace.html

The Barony of the Steppes meets once a month for a Populace meeting. This
month it is at my home. It is once again the June birthday party for our
Baron and any others who have a June Birthday. :)

Date -    Friday, June 24, 2004 (A.S. 39)
When?    7:30pm
Where?   Her Ladyship Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
4419 Cedarcrest Drive
McKinney, TX 75070
Phone: 972/529-1309

Directions :
>From 75 go north to El Dorado Parkway
Take the exit and go under El Dorado Parkway, loop on over 75 going
West (ya know, towards the Pacific Ocean)
You will pass four traffic lights
At that last traffic light you will see a karoke bar called McKinney
Tavern on your right, past that is a car wash, across from that is a
firehouse.

The next street to your left will be Legend. The brickwork will say
Legends of McKinney.

Go South (left) two blocks
Turn left on Cedar Crest Dr.

I am the third house on the right, the first two story home. There
are three trees out front and a rose bush, the only house with three
trees. :)

I will have a small flag that is blue and white wavy with a dolphin in an
s-shape with the head on the bottom and the tail at the top outside.