[Elfsea] Elizabeth I Dance Demo

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 20:52:38 PDT 2005

Greetings all!

The demo for the Elizabeth I exhibit at the Grand Prairie Library went over very well this past Saturday.  There were quite a few people there, eager to see our group dance.

Thanks to  HL Guillame de Troyes and  HL Isabeau Lallement for leading and speaking on the Elizabethan era dances. Happy to have them both teaching here in the Steppes. They had the audience spellbound.  Thanks also to Chris & Leah (sorry that I cannot remember your persona names!), Lady Siobhan nic Ghiolla Mhin, and Don Llewelyn whom also attended.

I spoke to a few people whom might even attend the newcomers class this weekend.

By the way, we had 4 newcomers attend the last populace.  Our numbers are growing, thanks to everyone. I realize how hard you work at these demos, and now it is paying off!

Again thanks to all who helped with the Saturday demo.  You did a fantastic job.

Yours in Service
Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
Steppes Hospitaler