[Elfsea] Idea for springfaire next year

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:56:48 PDT 2005

That is one of one of my main concerns before thinking of taking the
donation.. Aslo where to store it.. I know I could keep about 10 boxes
in my garage untill needed but.... we are really talking about 60-100
6 ft by 3ft by 3ft boxes....

I would be able to steal the truck to take it somewhere but other than
that... where to store it....

What would be even better is to See if we could ask the crown to make
a compitition for a kingdom costumer and see if we could turn it into
a huge push for making loaner garb for kingdom wide...... Just a
thought

Seamus

--
Tom Parr
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically