[Elfsea] questions about Dinner and a Device June 18

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Mon Jun 13 08:10:30 PDT 2005

BTW, if you don't know where to start in persona development, fear
not...we're going to have a persona development guide, and some resources
for you to use right there.

It will be fun.  It will be educational.  Your persona will be so well
fleshed out, people will think you're from 1995 Bryn Gwald.

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Shari Burnham
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 10:01 AM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] questions about Dinner and a Device June 18

What: heraldry, cooking, and persona development.
where: Caelin & Pyro's house, 2220 Patterson Pl Arlington
when: June 18, starting at noon- ? we'll probably have dinner ready about
5:30/6pm

consult the heralds, work on names and devices, design a device, find out
more about heraldry, develope your persona, or create a new persona, come
and cook with us kitchen geeks, and have a good meal. You can come out for
the entire day, or come out for part of it, or come out and enjoy everyone's
company. but please RSVP so i know how much food i need to pick up.if you
are allergic to food somethings, please let me know!

Master Richard, the barony's herald, is running the herald part, and there
will be several consulting heralds available- HL Meab, HL Tomas, and I
believe we have several other heralds at large.

questions i have gotten so far:
no, it's not in garb, unless you really really want to BE in garb!
yes you can bring books- cooking, heraldry, what have you!
yes you can bring food- cooks guild it making a dinner, but if you wanna
make it, bring it! right now we hadn't decided on any desserts (hint hint)
yes bring what you want to drink- we'll probably have iced tea and/or
lemonade available with dinner.
bring a chair may not be a bad idea. we have the folding tables.

How's that for answering questions??
Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis