[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] Need volunteers for demo -deadline today- help

Lady Sunnifa lindenwood_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 14 10:05:52 PDT 2005

For those not involved in the set-up for Lindenwood's Masked Ball that
evening, this would be perfect! You should easily be able to travel from
this demo to the Ball within 30 minutes, as the Ball begins at 4:00pm.
Consider it a warm-up and please help out Lady Katheryn!

As I am autocrat for the event, I will unfortunately not be able to
attend, but I certainly encourage others to do so!

YIS,
Lady Sunnifa