[Elfsea] Concert Tickets

Gabrielle de Luxton gabydlux at swbell.net
Sun Jun 19 06:32:10 PDT 2005

Just wanted to clarify that these tickets are free to whomever calls first.

Gabrielle de Luxton <gabydlux at swbell.net> wrote:Hello, All!

We have 4 tickets to the Sunday 8PM "Concert In The
Garden", a performance of the Fort Worth Symphony
Orchestra held in the Botanical Gardens.

These tickets are available for whomever would like
them. You can call me at 817-538-2286 anytime Sunday
and we can make arrangements to get them to you.

Please don't let these go to waste. There is nothing
quite like sitting in a Coleman chair, sipping a
chilly beverage while seeing and hearing an orchestra
in the Botanical Gardens... The show is "Classical
Mystery Tour", essentially a Beatles tribute band,
backed by the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra!

Enjoy!

Gabrielle