[Elfsea] Culture night for Middle Eastern Dance

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Jun 13 23:33:14 PDT 2005

We are starting up our culture night this Wed. It will be at Lady Alexandra's house. She will be sending info. We will be looking at folkdances of the middle east and talking about costumes. If you have a problem with a costume bring it and we will see if we can fix it. It will start at 7:30. Bring drinks and muchies.

Willow de Wisp