[Elfsea] FYI- Job opening for beginners at Lockheed

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Thu Jun 16 08:28:41 PDT 2005

Hi- My friend Scott works in the division that MIS supports local engineers. He has an opening for an entry level desktop support person. and I mean, just out of college entry level. If you are a recent (meaning last 6 mths) college graduate in computer or business, or know someone who is, or who has a kid that is, contact me for more info. Scott's a good guy and is looking for someone he can keep for 2-3 years and then they can look at moving up into the network group, or into tier 2 or 3 support. having worked for lockheed, they're not a bad company to work for, offer good benefits and pay, and opportunities to move up and around the country. contact me at ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net for more info.
Yes, a 4 yr degree is required.
Lady Elisabeth of pendarvis/Shari