[Elfsea] Dinner and a Device was a great Success

Richard Dale fairbourne at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 19 11:06:22 PDT 2005

Dinner and a Device was a great success. We had between 20 to 25 people show up for the day long event. Many a person learned about developing there personna, registering a name and a device, and cooking some wonderful food as well. It was a great deal of fun for all who attended. We had in total 28 different submissions created from dinner and a device.
Before I go any further I have some wordfame to give.

The Elfsea Cook's guild did a great job with the dinner part of this event. I know no one left hungry. The Cook's guild were not the only people to bring and prepare food for the event. I would like to thank everyone who bought additional food and drink for this event. It was all wonderfull.

Giliana did a great job in coordinating the Personna development class and Valentyn did a great job teaching the class. I learned some things from this class myself. I am sure this will not be the last time this class will be taught.

A special thank you to Caelin and Pyro for hosting this event.

Another special thank you to Borek, Daud, Medb and Anthony that gave me a much needed helping hand in helping people with name and device submissions. Thank you all, and I did learn alot.

Of course none of this could have happened without the people who came. I want to thank everyone who attended for coming and sharing your time and conversation with us all. This could not have been a success without your participation. Thank you all!

In service we remain,

Giliana Launceleyn
Elfsea Hospitaler

Richard Fairbourne