[Elfsea] Business Meeting

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 12:18:07 PST 2005

No. Business Meeting stays at one location for 3 months. Tomorrow
night's meeting is at Their Excellencies Home, then it moves to
Seamus's home for April.

Rixende

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:54:57 -0600, Valentyn Drake
<DonValentyn at jeffturnerfiction.com> wrote:
> I could have sworn at the last business meeting, it was announced that this
> next one would be at Seamus's house?
>
> Valentyn

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde