[Elfsea] Can we say "movie night"?

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Sun Mar 27 14:26:02 PST 2005

Oh, yeah, that's right.  Sorry, I get colossally bad epics confused.  "The
Thin Red Line" also melts into these two for me, resulting in one giant ball
of cinematic dung.

Valentyn

  _____

From: elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Walter Robin
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2005 3:34 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Can we say "movie night"?

Ummm....are you thinking of "Alexander"?  Troy didn't have any elephants,
just one big wooden horse :)

WR

Valentyn Drake wrote:

Not from me.  "Troy" sucked.  The only good part was the war elephants, and
I had to wait through 3 hours of dreck to see those.

Now, if someone would make an Arthur movie based on Bernard Cornwell's books
-- *that* would be cool.

Valentyn