[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 07:06:51 PST 2005

Greetings and Salutations!

It is with GREAT pleasure that I announce the upcoming passing of the cloak
at Kragenworth Keep!  It has been a while since we have hosted bardic and
you are all missed!

In keeping with the date, April 1st (April Fool's Day), Terence has chosen
the theme of tricks, pranks and other like subjects for the competition.

As always, we meet at 6801 Beaty St., Ft. Worth.  Directions:  Take your
best route to East Loop 820, exit Craig St., 1 block South of Meadowbrook.
Go 5-6 blocks East to Hunter, and turn North (left).  At the end of the
block is Beaty Street.  6801 is on the right side of the "T".  There will be
a banner hanging and at least one lantern on the porch.

We start at 7:30 SCA time.  Bring a chair, your bardic material, your
beverage of choice and food to share.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246
and we will direct you to the house.

It will be wonderful to have you here again, AT LAST!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld Tarkus Pengriff
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!