[Elfsea] Evil camp mom strikes again

Betsy Marshal betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Mar 4 08:48:22 PST 2005

Well Elfsea, the numbers are in and some of you are missing info!

Here is what I have currently

Billings

Carol

Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen

15

15

Cooke

Kenneth

Karrick

8

10

Crane

Katelyn

Irina Morevskaia

Engelking

Penny

Caley of Lancashire

10

12

Flather

Estella

Stella Silvana

*

hall

richard

arkell vom cophus

10

20

*

Hoehn

Misty

Honour du Bois

Janes

Colt

Arias Yanes de la Villa Lobo

10

20

Marshall

Betsy

Ker Megan of Taransay (Pyro)

*

Pintye

Amanda

Melissa Den Allerkaerst

12

8

Polk

Peter

Enoch Crandall macCranon

20

20

Polk

Harold

Harold Shieldbearer

0

0

Rich

Alex

Alex of Elfsea

*

Rich

Amy

Ameline du Bois

20?

20?

Rich

Alan

Armand Dragonetti

rv

Rich

Austin

Austin of Elfsea

*

Salinas

Emma

Katerine leBernier

10

12

Santos

Neil

Joachim Vandenhaus

9

4

Stanley

Dirk

Dirk the Just

Starkey

Neil

Raimond George De Mora

Starkey

Jasmn

Saldisa Mikaelsdottir

Threlkeld

Richard

Caelin on Andrede

23

23

Threlkeld

David

david

*

*

Turnage

Doug

Airaklee Wolf

Turnage

Melinda

Ceinwen ferch Rhuel

Wilson

Edna

Tereysa del Sorano

0

0

zorola

arthur

arnpoor

*

zorola

sara

servita zola

8

8

A few questions/requests:

Is Fergus going? Or Rixende/Tomas?

Irina, Honor, Dirk, Raimond/Jasmn, and Airiklee/Ceinwin I need your tent
sizes and shapes. Quickly!

Edna(Teresya) do you really need 0x0 for your tent?

In consultation with the Land'ocrat, we will only be getting 1 half the
frontage on Queens Hiway between Iron lance camp and Ricardo da Pisa- the
rest is going to Steppes. This will give us a very long narrow layout, and
we need to keep the back area accessible to latecomers, so I am thinking of
a "shotgun" or typical street layout; two rows facing across the travel
path. Preference will be given to period tents in the front, and Staff who
need to get in and out frequently. (Unfortunately- for Arkell-this means the
chirurgeons gathering zone may have to be at the point this year.)

Any alternate suggestions cheerfully considered.

Hope to hear from folks soon!

Pyro -Evil Camp Mom