[Elfsea] Highland Games Coordinators

Edward Allen Howard gerardseymour at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:59:07 PST 2005

Hello.
The following is a list of people who have been contacted in regards
to helping coordinate highland games... If for some reason this list
in incorrect please let us know..
So far we have

Lord Caelin -- Keystone advisor and Curigon
Lady Shouboun -- A&S
HL Daharie -- Heavy
Don Valentyn -- Light
Baroness Amiliene -- Children
Dutchess Willow and
HL Antigonus Bearbait  --  Bardic
Lady Giliana Launceleyn -- Hospitilier
<OPEN>  --  Historian
Lady Aislyn  -- Water bearing
Lady Granya Ui Dunlainghe --  Largess

As you can see we are still looking for a volunteer for history
coordinator...  if you have an interest please contact me privately at
 gerardseymour at gmail.com
I do apologise for any mistypings.. if you have problems e-mail me as
well and we will sort through them.... or if e-mail is hard to do call
me at (940)389-2349

In service
Gerard Seymour
Co-Autocrat Highland Games
--
Edward Allen Howard
"There is no knowledge that is not power."