[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor Potluck Feast

Eithne the Healer eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 13:16:33 PST 2005

Good Gentles,

Back by popular request is the 2nd annual Guardian of the Tor Potluck Feast, April 30.  To sign up for the menu, please contact me privately .... Lady Eithne <eithnethehealer at yahoo.com>, I have taken on the responsibility as menu coordinator for the feast. Also signify which category your offering fits into, we will have less duplication & greater variety, that way. I will periodically publish list to keep you updated.
Last year was a great feast & fine entertainment, with the Bardic competition, during dinner.

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/torguardian.html

Meats/Meat Dishes

Cooked Vegetables

Fruits