[Elfsea] Elfsea Tidings submissions

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Tue Mar 22 06:31:23 PST 2005

Please send any submissions (including officer reports) for the Elfsea
Tidings to this address, DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com  Though the
recent office transition and a brief interruption by Gulf War have caused a
bit of a time crunch, I intend to have the April issue out by, well, April.

Regarding the special Gulf War issue: please send your Gulf War stories to
the same address.  If you'll include "Gulf War" in the subject line, it'll
be a bit easier for me to keep these bits and pieces organized.

Your Gulf War story can be one sentence or one page -- share what you'd like
to share, and if we need to edit for the sake of print space, I'll work with
you via email.  I will be printing your name along with your story, of
course.

Any questions, concerns, or general suggestions for the Tidings can be
submitted to this same email address.

When you do send email directly to me, please put JeffTurnerFiction.com in
your safe senders list for your email program.  Hotmail and Yahoo tend to
dump replies from me into spam folders.

YIS,
Valentyn

Signup at www.doteasy.com