[Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] RE: [Ansteorra-Laurels] Another loss toAtenveldt and toAnsteorra

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Mar 30 05:48:52 PST 2005

I had the honor to be his man of arms for a short while, travel with him,
and socialize in the modern world. Though none of us are perfect, he came
pretty close. He was honorable in all parts of his life. He was courteous
even to the discourteous. He cared deeply about the people around him,
training fighters and artisans, encouraging those who needed it, praising
those who deserved it.

I remember him kneeling in 4 inches of very cold rushing water to swear
fealty to his king because his honor required it of him.

I hope I may yet learn from him and become a better person for it. I will
miss him.

Caelin on Andrede