[Elfsea] Keystones and More??

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Thu Mar 24 17:55:24 PST 2005

Hello, All --

Tiggy here.

A brief question:  I was just on the Elfsea Website looking for the link that leads to this list of Keystones, but could not find it.

May I ask where it might be?

And, if I wanted a list of other orders in our Barony, where would I find it?  For example, our Artisans or our Bards.  Even the history of our Baronage.  I am working on something about Elfsea history at the moment, and these lists of names would be very useful.

Also, is there an online Baronial OP?

Much Thanx --

Tig