[Elfsea] Re: Elfsea Digest, Vol 22, Issue 34

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 11:32:34 PST 2005

Wow...I stun myself sometimes. i'm the Killer Bunny
for getting 7 of 10!

Speaking of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch...who got
that at Three Kings about 5 years ago? I would love a
picture of it if you still have it. I'm trying to get
one made out here for a Bardic prize.

*with wicked intent always*
Eleanor Cleavely
Darius' wayward apprentice

> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:43:03 -0600
> From: "Clint Gallon" <Clint at VisionFX.com>
> Subject: RE: [Elfsea] The Monty Python Quiz
> To: "Barony of Elfsea" <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
>
> Im a lumberjack and I'm okay.
>
> 5 out of 10 ... but I got ALL the holy grail
> answers.
>
> -- Cathal

We are the musicmakers...and we are the dreamers of dreams -  Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved