[Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] RE: [Ansteorra-Laurels] Another loss to Atenveldt and toAnsteorra

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:20:03 PST 2005

I called last night and spoke with some family in Atenveldt that told me his
chain was brought to the Crown with a very moving speech by his lady this
weekend past at an event in Atenveldt.  I don't have many more details at
this point but I was told the expected wake is at Encanto Park in Phoenix on
the 2nd of April, although the park site may change.

I will miss his mischievious laugh and all the fun he brought to everyone
around him.

Larissa