[Elfsea] Speed Trap warning - Gulf Wars Travellers

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue Mar 15 05:17:07 PST 2005

Gee, Gulf War the same weekend as Spring Break...

It won't be just be I-20, both city and state troopers will be hunting
like sharks along every major traffic corridor.  No matter WHERE you are
going for the next week, keep an eye out and drive safe.

Alaric - Who always makes sure there is someone out front going just a
LITTLE bit faster "beating the bushes."