[Elfsea] Hi, I sent you a greeting from AOL E-Cards

Nancy Starkey rosemacmora at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 20:20:09 PST 2005

They are improving daily.  I really enjoyed the card thank you for sending it.  I haven't had time to work on the genealogy because of everyting.  Some day I want to get over to the LDS library and do some research there.

Nancy

Sorry to hear about your husband and daughter.  I hope that everything is better now.  Anyways I just wanted to send a little cheer to everyone on St. Patrick's Day. _______________________________________________
Elfsea mailing list
Elfsea at ansteorra.org