[Elfsea] Homeguard Peasents Revel

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 19:21:28 PST 2005

Maria! Remember, we left all titles and regalia at the door!

Also, Joseph's SCA name is Ioseph of Greywood, I think.
Valeria's son is named Alexander or "Zander".

We all had a great time. The children played upstairs or watched a DVD in
the office, while Llywelyn and Dore performed ritual burning of meat on the
BBQ.  We filled our bellies with food and drink,then watched the video from
GW 7 (we determined it was in 1998) that Arabella took. I shared a stack of
photos from the early days of the Principality and Kingdom. We were all much
thinner then:)

Then we retired to the back patio, where, by the light of torches and a cozy
fire, Robin regaled us with stories, Arabella made us laugh, and Rixende and
Claire's beauty shone in the moonlight. We were wrapped up in cloaks and
blankets against the night's chill. Coming back inside, I caught a glimpse
of Philipe, dozing off while holding his precious daughter, Paige. The love
of a father for his daughter, the joy of being with friends, and the stories
of courage and honor in the moonlight made the magic happen for me.

And we didn't have to drive 8 hours to sleep in our own beds!!

Thanks to one and all for sharing the magic with us!

Xene