[Elfsea] Homeguard Barbecue

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Mon Mar 14 07:58:22 PST 2005

Normally at this time I put out a brief essay full of bombast, blood and
thunder, and all sorts of "rah! rah!" rhetoric about Gulf War, and
Trimaris, and the Homeguard, and invite everyone to the Homeguard
Barbecue Dinner on Saturday night.  But seeing as Mistress Xene is
planning a party for that night I will cheerfully defer to her
Excellency.

That is unless anyone wants to go have barbecue on FRIDAY night
instead...

The usual place, Green's North Main Barbecue in Euless.  The
all-you-can-eat buffet is still $12, sandwich plates are still $6, and
you can still bring in your own cooler...

To get there, take your favorite route to the Airport Freeway, Highway
360 interchange and then jog a little west on Airport Freeway, take the
Euless Mainstreet exit and go north, it's a couple of blocks up on the
right.  I'm going to try to be there between 7 and 7:30.  Anyone else
that makes it, I'll see you there...