[Elfsea] To the Homeguard... A head count possibly?

Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu sokkaiya23 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 06:41:07 PST 2005

I'm just reaching out trying to find others who were not able(did not wish) to
go to War.  It would be nice for a Chronicler to come home and get reports from
home about things that happened other than, "Stayed home and protected our
homes."  That's droll to me.  Let's figure out soem way to make it worth it.

The flesh burning on Saturday is a nice way to do it.  I was also thinking of
something on Wednesday or Friday.  Don Alaric has suggested the commercial
flesh burning place on Friday.  If we do attend either one in rather 'large'
numbers, we sould make sure we have a story to tell our Chroniclers.

Just my two yen...  You're not getting my full koku! :)

In service,
Joe Burdick "Jackal"
AKA - Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu