[Elfsea] REMINDER - Homeguard Barbecue Tonight

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Fri Mar 18 10:19:57 PST 2005

The Homeguard Barbecue Dinner is tonight, 7ish, at Green's North Main
Barbecue in Euless.

The all-you-can-eat buffet is $12, sandwich plates are $6, and you can
still bring in your own cooler...

To get there, take your favorite route to the Airport Freeway, Highway
360 interchange and then jog a little west on Airport Freeway, take the
Euless Main Street exit and go north, it's a couple of blocks up on the
right.

I'm going to try to be there between 7 and 7:30.  Anyone else that makes
it, I'll see you there.  And if I don't see you there I hope to see you
at Mistress Xene's party tomorrow night.

Alaric