[Elfsea] Notice of Date change for Elfsea Needleworkers Guild

Christine Huse casadevaca at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 22 13:19:32 PST 2005

Hola!

Wow! The move is **finally** over and I **finally** have internet access
(loooong story).  I am still in the process of getting rid of boxes, but
I feel I can now host the meetings once again in my new home! :)

I still have not found those kits, yet. However if you saw what is to be
my new sewing area, I know you will understand.

I'm moving the meeting date to the 3rd Wednesday of each month.  So,
please mark your calendars!

To get to my new home:

Take your best route to West Loop 820.

 From the North: Exit Wilbarger and turn left at the stop sign
 From the South: Exit Martin/Wilbarger, go to the second stop sign
(Wilbarger) and turn right

Go all the way down to the stop sign (you will see a small horse farm on
your left and across the street) and turn left

Right after the horse farm is a mibile home park. Turn into the park.

At the stop sign. Go straight.

Go all the way down to where it curves to the left. Just before the
stree curves to the left again and in the corner is my new home. It's
has 32 (my lot number) and 6031 spraypainted on the curb. You can also
look for my dark blue Saturn station wagon.

I hope this date change helps out those who wanted to come, but couldn't
before!

Maria

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)