[Elfsea] Free Stuff: VHS tapes, File Cabnet, Old Garb, damaged tent etc.

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:04:14 PST 2005

     We've been doing our spring cleaning and have a few things we
don't need anymore.
      I have several dozen VHS tapes.  You can use them as blank tapes
or keep what is on them.  Most of these contian home recordings of the
Babylon 5 TV series, (almost the entire series).  Since I'm replacing
these with DVD copies I don't need the tapes anymore.
     We also have a small metal File cabnet.  A damaged cabin tent,
(The seam is ripped out) and some old Garb, some of which is in need
of repair.
     First come first served, but you will need to come to Arlington
and get it.  Anything not spoken for soon will be thrown away.

Robert & Ren

SCA Email          Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Personal Email    Fitzmorgan at sbcglobal.net
Yahoo Messanger  robert_fitzmorgan