[Elfsea] OT-weather safety kit

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 01:02:26 PST 2005

With the weather in this area, especially in the spring time (Warlord), a
severe weather safety kit can be very useful. It is also good to have if you
"just" get stranded on the road. I got this list from weatherbug.com . You
can purchase it from their store for $94. I will be building mine from
Wal-Mart and various athletic stores. Whether you get a kit or build one,
please stay safe. Please forward to any lists you think suitable.

Ly Gabriele

Be Prepared and Stay Safe When Severe Weather Threatens

No matter where you live, severe weather is inevitable. Plan ahead and stay
safe with a home survival kit. The 2-Person Deluxe Home Survival Kit has
everything you need the next time severe weather threatens. Keep it in your
home, emergency shelter and even the car. The kit, which enables you to be
self sufficient for approximately 3 days, includes:

2 - ER Food Bars
6 - Water Boxes with Straws
2 - Thermal Blankets
2 - Ponchos with hoods
2 - Tissue Packs
1 - Pair Work Gloves
1 - Tube Tent
50 - Water Purification Tablets
2 - Dust Masks
1 - Pair Vinyl Gloves
1 - AM/FM Solar Radio & Flashlight with Generator
1 - 52-piece First Aid Kit
2 - 12 Hour Light sticks
1 - Can Opener
1 - Nylon Cord