[Elfsea] re: Elfsea Comedia Players...This is forwarded from Johann who hasn't been able to join list yet

foofurjlr at aol.com foofurjlr at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 17:31:19 PST 2005

 ==========
Greetings All,

I am Johann Reager, and those of you who were at Moot this past Monday
might remember that I am attempting to gather players for a Comedia
Del Arte troupe.  To that end, I have set up a Google Group called
Elfsea Comedia (Elfsea-Comedia at googlegroups.com), and invited everyone
who gave me an e-mail address.  If you gave me your e-mail address and
didn't get an invitation, that doesn't mean I was ignoring you, just
that I'm not a very accurate typist.  Just let me know, and I'll fix
it.

If you're interested in being a Comedia player, or even just hanging
out with us and maybe helping back stage, feel free to e-mail me at
dgoodner at gmail.com and I'll get you set up.

We'll get this thing started as soon as we can all agree on a
rehearsal time.  The place will almost certainly be the Community Room
at the George W. Hawkes Central Library in Arlington Texas (101 E.
Abram St, Arlington, TX 76010)  The room is free for nonprofit
organizations, so all I need is whatever paperwork is necessary to
prove the SCA is a nonprofit.  I'd appreciate help from anyone more
knowledgeable in this kind of thing than me.

I'm hoping for at least one rehearsal per month, probably on a weekday
night.  More would be nice, but I know how hard it is to coordinate
schedules, and I'm not sure how often I can get the Community Room
anyway.

That's all for now.  Thanks.

Johann Reager
(David Goodner)