[Elfsea] Shed item transport for Springfaire

Robin Mitchell-Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sun May 8 11:48:14 PDT 2005

At what time?

Robin

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+smabry=flash.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+smabry=flash.net at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Valentyn
Drake
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 10:52 AM
To: 'Barony of Elfsea'
Subject: [Elfsea] Shed item transport for Springfaire

Good morning,

I currently have one volunteer with a truck to help transport items to the
site on Friday.  There are a few large items with which I could really use
help in the form of another truck.  We need to move tables and pavilions out
there, and these items are likely too large for the SUVs.

If you don't have a truck but are willing to help load at the shed and
unload at site, your help will be gladly accepted.  Either way, please
contact me via email, at 817-996-7929, or at fighter practice.

Thanks,

Valentyn