[Elfsea] Movie Night Revenge of the Sith

Sandra Gutridge siobhanon at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 17 06:41:03 PDT 2005

We got our tickets.

Siobhan

  _____

From: elfsea-bounces+siobhanon=sbcglobal.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+siobhanon=sbcglobal.net at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
Dale, Richard N
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 1:52 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: [Elfsea] Movie Night Revenge of the Sith

Greetings all. Ramone is usually the coordinator for the Elfsea Movie
Nights. But he is in Scotland so I am trying to fill his shoes. (yeah right)
Star Wars Revenge of the Sith opens on Thursday. We thought it would be fun
for us all to get together outside of the sca and go see a movie as a group.
In the past we have gone to Eastchase. However, I though it might be easier
access to go to the AMC parks at the Parks Mall at Arlington.  I just called
and verified that the theater has over 300 seats available for the 8:30
Showing this Friday. The theater has surround sound and stadium seating. An
excellent theater in my opinion and you can buy your tickets online. So come
one, come all and watch Revenge of the Sith with your friends!  I will
arrive early on Friday to get ahead in the line and I will grab seats for
people if I know you are coming. So come join us and be social with each
other outside the SCA. See you at the Movies!

Richard Fairbourne

  _____

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna