[Elfsea] Fabric District Day

foofurjlr at aol.com foofurjlr at aol.com
Thu May 19 19:22:23 PDT 2005

Hello All,

Here are the details for the fabric district outing. For those of you who want to meet at my place and carpool here is the address and basic directions:
______________________________________
1364 Shady Lane #1105, Bedford TX

Take 183 toward Bedford. Take the Bedford Rd exit and head north. (if you were heading west on 183 you would turn right on bedford road and if you were heading east on 183 you would turn left onto bedford rd.)

Take Bedford Rd to Forest Ridge and turn left.

Three (kind of) streets on your left will be the enterance into my apartment complex called Point Loma Woods. The street name is Shady Lane.

Take Shady Lane all the way back until you come to a stop-sign and turn right. Then take the next left.

The second building on the right is 1364. We are on the second floor, apartment 1105.
 ____________________________________

Please make sure to be at my apartment no later than 7:45 as we are going to meet everyone else at the first store at 8:30. I will have donuts and orange juice for those meeting at my house. The stores close around Noon, so we have to get there early. After we go shopping we will eat lunch then head to the Sari shop in Irving TX off of 183. What ever happens after that we will decide then.

____________________________________
For those of you meeting us at the fabric distric, please be there by 8:30. Here are the specifics...

Wherehouse Fabric Outlet Inc
(214) 366-27782635 Perth St
Dallas, TX 75220
8.2 mi NW - Directions

http://local.google.com/local?q=fabric+&hl=en&lr=&rls=DVXA,DVXA:2004-36,DVXA:en&near=dallas&sc=1&start=70&sa=N

This is where we are going to meet. If you get lost and need to contact us please call me on my cell at 817 240 5519 or Master Richard on his 817 240 5518.

Any questions please email me and I will get back to you!

In Service of the Barony of Elfsea
Giliana Launceleyn - Hospitaler
foofurjlr at aol.com