[Elfsea] Fabric District Outing was Great!

foofurjlr at aol.com foofurjlr at aol.com
Sun May 22 07:03:23 PDT 2005

I have the fabric at my house, if you want to stop by and get it, otherwise I can bring it to warlord for you. And I went to Kingdom of heaven last night (for the second time) and guess what! The color that your fabric is, is what all the knights wore in the movie. I thought it was funny.

I also want to thank all who went with us, I had a blast!

In Service of the Barony of Elfsea
Giliana Launceleyn - Hospitaler
foofurjlr at aol.com