[Elfsea] Archery Practice OT - Moving

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Mon May 23 06:03:31 PDT 2005

Please contact me off line.
Thanks,
Robin

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+smabry=flash.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+smabry=flash.net at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Karrick
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2005 7:12 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: [Elfsea] Archery Practice

Greeting Good Gentles of Elfsea and anyone else who is interested;

Sorry for the late notice!

We will be having archery practice this Sunday, May 22 at 11:00 am at the
Tarrant County College's South East Campus.

Directions to the site:

Make your best way to the intersection of Interstate 20 and Highway 360 in
South East Arlington.

Go south on highway 360 and continue south past Green Oaks and Harwood
(Sublet becomes Harwood for anyone coming from that neck of the woods).

The next right is Southeast Parkway. It only goes to the west. The college
is the next entrance to the left and practice will be held in the field to
the left or east of the parking lot. That is about where the North indicator
compass is located on the map below.

The Map Quest link to a map of the area is:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=addr
ess&searchtype=address&cat=&address=&city=Arlington&state=TX&zipcode=76018%2
d3144&searchtab=home>
&addtohistory=&formtype=address&searchtype=address&cat=&address=&city=Arling
ton&state=TX&zipcode=76018%2d3144&searchtab=home

Karrick

Elfsea Archery Marshal

If it has feathers, flies fast and kills things, I like it!