[Elfsea] next.....

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 19:24:25 PDT 2005

I love Defender and it is one of my favorite events!  I know I had a GREAT time last year.

Lady Katheryn

Robert Fitzmorgan <fitzmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:

On 5/31/05, Sandra Gutridge <siobhanon at sbcglobal.net> wrote:Greetings Elfsea,
        It is time to start gearing up for Defender. This past weekend at
Warlord, I heard a few people making comments about how they didn't expect
Defender to be a very good event because of one reason or another.

  Well if they have already decided to have a bad event then they proubably will.  I intend to have a good event.

Robert

http://mail.yahoo.com