[Elfsea] Thank you!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 13:47:35 PDT 2005

Greetings friends!

Just wanted to say thank you to the gentles who
assisted me in locating His Excellency. I have worked
the issue out and all is well. :o) Thank you,
Excellency, and to Lord Timothy and Dana as well!

Just goes to show what a wonderful Barony this is to
help someone who is so far from home.

Miss you all! Much love from the land of the Sun!!

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Eleanor Cleavely
Darius' run-away apprentice
general mischief-maker

We are the musicmakers...and we are the dreamers of dreams -  Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Yahoo! Mail