[Elfsea] A&S class

Sandra Gutridge siobhanon at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 15 07:29:53 PDT 2005

Greetings Elfsea,

We have winners. I am not sure of the correct spelling of the names, so
anyone feel free to jump in with corrections, so that these fine gentle
people may receive their deserved recognition.

New Elfsea Artisan - HL Leonette von Laden
New Elfsea Bard    - Jon Ju
New King of Fools  - Duckie

Also, Don't forget Tuesday night, A&S at my house. Baroness Ameline will be
teaching a fascinating class on beading. If you happened to see the
beautiful cuffs our beloved leader was wearing in evening court and after,
you saw an example of the things you too may create.

And as CIC, Elfsea Springfaire was an injury free zone. Way to go!

Ever in Service to the Barony,
Siobhan Ui Neill
MOAS Elfsea

Give a lie a head start, and the truth will never catch up.