[Elfsea] Embroidery Guild Meeting Tonight

Christine Huse casadevaca at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 08:18:44 PDT 2005

Hola!

Sorry for the late posting...I simply forgot to put this posting out.

This year one of the the themes for Warlord is Japan.  In keeping with
this, I will be teaching the art of Japanese Needlepainting, in other
words the art of shading with thread.  If you are interested, please
bring the following:

3 strands of floss that are the same color, but close in shade
Cotton or linen to embroider on
hoop
needle

If you do not have a hoop, I have found my hoops. However, I have still
not found the box with my embroidery supplies.

My home is located at:

6031 Sunnyside Dr., Lot #32
Ft. Worth, TX 76119
817-451-9110

If you can not get these supplies in time, please come anyways with any
projects or questions you might have.  I am looking forward to seeing
everyone!

Maria

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)