[Elfsea] Warlord

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Wed May 18 10:31:03 PDT 2005

This situation has been handled. I will be going out Friday afternoon
about 2:30. I will also be hauling a big trailer full of tents and
stuff. IF you would like for me to take your tent with me please contact
me. So we can arrange something.

Nolen Dale
Market Aligned Project Lead Oklahoma, South Texas
phone 817-417-2559
fax 817-417-2598