[Elfsea] Anyone going to this?

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu May 19 05:26:25 PDT 2005

I thought that might be the case.  She sent it to the Elfsea list
something like a couple of months ago and never followed up.  Pity, it
seems like the perfect thing for us - not as a formal group demo, but
for individuals to participate in like panels at a convention.  I do
hope she tries it again sometime...

Alaric

  _____